You are in the right place if…
You want to carve out your own online space that aligns with your business, your mission, your vision.
You are done with messing with drag and drop templates that keep glitching just when you think you’ve mastered the website builder
Do you want to grow your business ?
Are you ready for a website that reflects your business the way it should and does the work FOR YOU? You’ve got the brilliant ideas – I’ve got the know-how to make them shine on your bespoke website. Bring to life your business, your mission and your vision.
- Mailing ListCreate a way for you to communicate with your customers. Let them know about any exciting updates and future sales.
- Contact FormCreate a contact form connected to your email to provide a channel of communication and support for your customers.
- Membership AreaCreate a members area on your site to restrict premium content or exclusive services to paying customers.
- TestimonialsShowcasing testimonials from recent customers is a powerful motivator for customers to trust your product and/or service.
- Booking CalendarOnline booking is available 24/7 and is convenient for your customers. Simply show availability and receive bookings for a full day or specific timeslot for your service in an easy-to-use booking system
- Social Media IntegrationAdd social media icons and display content throughout your site. Linked accounts will increase engagement and save you time.
Why do I need a website ?
I get it, in a world where social media seems like its the only place you need to show up, it’s easy to forget the importance of an engaging and beautifully designed website.
But I am going to let you in on a secret – having a well designed website is actually where you want to show up and steer your clients…here is why.
A website is like your base camp where everything about your business is stored, it’s organized and easy to find everything you need, and it’s easily updated as you grow.
- Money Maker
- Open 24/7
- Go Global
- Brand Awareness
- Increased Sales
What are they saying ?
Before working with Remote Reverie, I was so lost trying to DIY. I tried learning all there was to know about creating a functional website. And – as you can imagine, it got confusing with all the options out there!
One of my biggest challenges was choosing the correct platform that offered everything I needed as a service based business. Now, with my beautiful website all ready to publish I feel like a huge weight has lifted off my shoulders. Since I no longer spend nights trying to figure out how to teach myself how to create a site, I have been able to refocus on other aspects of my business, which makes working with Remote Reverie insanely worth it.
If you are looking for someone who will take your website vision & wishes and wrap it up into a functional, sleek, AND modern looking website – definitely hire Remote Reverie. After the first meeting, you will see how worth it is to hire someone who knows the ins and outs of website building.
Maelyn Murray AgencyCopywrting Service
Want to discuss your ideas?
Book a consultation call to get started.
The Facts And Figures
In today’s world, it is essential to have an online presence for your business.
Having your own custom-built site allows you the freedom to create anything you want. Unlike website builders (SquareSpace, Wix and Shopify), you have full control over your website and its data. When it comes to growing your business and generating revenue, there are no limits.
An eCommerce store puts what you are selling right in the hands of your customers on their phone or tablet, no matter where in the world they are located.
Did you know, the average internet user spends 6 hours and 43 minutes online every day. That’s more than 100 days online this year.
Poor User Experience
89% of consumers shop with a competitor after a poor user experience.
75% of consumers judge the credibility of businesses based on their website design.
81% of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phones.